Перейти к содержанию
Лабрадор.ру собаки - ретриверы

На злобу дня -2 или не нравится Петросян

fermoza

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Three Lab s, a black, a yellow and a chocolate are waiting in the vet's office and strike up a conversation. The black Lab turns to the chocolate and says: "So, why are you here...?"

The chocolate says: "I am pisser. I piss on everything, the sofa, the drapes, the kids, the cat. But the final straw came last night when I pissed in the middle of my master's bed" The black Lab says: "So, what's the vet gonna do?" "Gonna give me Prozac" says the chocolate. "All the vets are prescrabing it, it works for everything..."

The black Lab then turnes to the yellow Lab and asks him why he's there.

"I am a digger" says the yellow "I dig under fences dig up the flowers and trees. I dig just for the hell of it. But I crossed the line last night when I dug a huge hole in the middle of my mistress's new coach."

"So, what are they going to do to you" asks the black. "Gonna give Prozac too" says the yellow dejectedly.

"Why are you here" asks the yellow to the black. "Oh, I am a humper" says the black. "I'll hump anything - the cat the pillow, the table, fire hydrants...you name it, if I see it I hump it. Yesterday my owner had just gotten out of the shower and was bending down to dry her toes I just couldn't help myself. I just jumped on her back and started humping away...."

"Looks like Prozac for you too" the yellow and chocolate say sadly.

"Oh no, says the black happily wagging his tail "I'm just here to get my nails clipped"

The chocolate says: "I am pisser. I piss on everything, the sofa, the drapes, the kids, the cat. But the final straw came last night when I pissed in the middle of my master's bed" ..." "Gonna give me Prozac" says the chocolate. "All the vets are prescrabing it, it works for everything..."

Вот думаю, што делать.... :clap_1: Облюбовал паршивец окололифтовое пространство( типа во дворе уже) :clap_1:

Дать Прозак или когти подстричь..... :clap_1: :)

Такой старый анекдот давно есть и не про лабов, а вообще собак .

в ветеринарке встретились три собы, одна спрашивает вторую - за что тебя сюда ?

- за то, что грызу все, усыплять наверное будут.

вторую спрашивает - а ты ?

- а я хозяйку покусал, усаыпят наверное.

второй и третий спрашивают первого - а ты то зачто тут?

- Да у меня хозяйка красавица, вчера мыла пол и сильно нагнулась, ну я сдержаться не мог и ..

Второй и третий вместе - ну тебя точно усыпят.

- Нет , усыпят вас, а мне когти подстригать будут.

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...