Перейти к содержанию
Лабрадор.ру собаки - ретриверы

Натаска по-шведски

Amorozza

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Поиск-подьем на крыло- выстрел -поиск-подача.

точно! можно пробежаться чуток за взлетающей ....

Я принципиально не желаю больше отвечать на всю ложь, которую в состоянии измыслить Нечаева и Euggn, и присоединяюсь к просьбе ЕжеСлава и Елены.

Совершенно очевидно, что есть 2 человека, один из которых представляет "официальное лицо РКФ", которые ни в коем случае не хотят, чтобы приехали зарубежные специалисты и поделились своими знаниями и мастерством. Ради этого они готовы оболгать все и вся, что имеет хоть какое-то к этому отношение. Сами они всякий стыд уже давно потеряли.

Но мне стыдно за них - перед теми людьми, которые по их сумасшедшим письмам и телефонным звонкам могут составить представление о Российском кинологическом мире.

Пожалуйста, закройте тему - до семинара. И еще лучше - удалите из нее весь этот отвратительный флуд и личные оскорбления - это не делает чести форуму как таковому.

Ух ты, куды тебя занесло, Белка! Что, рыльце в пушку? В уголок загнали?

Забавно наблюдать, как ты "брыкаешься" и извиваешься...

Кстати, а можно еще раз спросить: Ира, сосстоялся ли в действительности разговор в Россиис Карин об ЭО, и каково ее мнение? Можно услышать просто конкретное - да или нет.

А потом порасуждать о патриотизме.

Лена К! Согласна с тобой на все сто. Только Белка не тот оппонент, с кем можно и нужно вести вообще какие-нибудь беседы.

Таня с Олли все очень здорово описала, и добавить к этому абсолютно нечего.

Белка! Удачи тебе во всех твоих начинаниях. Как говорится "Благими намерениями ..."

Да здравствуют истинные патриоты Российской кинологии!!!!

Жаль, у меня смайлики не работают.....

Данная тема открыта по просьбе Карин Фрайберг, в связи с недавно закрытой темой "натаска по-шведски" . Полностью тему можно прочитать вот тут : http://www.labrador.ru/ipb/index.php?showtopic=2649

Я публикую ее сообщение по-английски, как об этом меня попросила Карин. К сожалению, в настоящее время у меня нет возможности перевести ее сообщение на русский, причина Карин известна. Поэтому очень прошу, если кто-то может - сделайте это, пожалуйста. Это просьба Карин. Если никто не сможет - я постараюсь сделать это в течение нескольких дней.

Ссылку на эту тему я ей посылаю.

Мой перевод вышеприведенного текста для Карин.

My translation of the above for Karin:

This topic is opened on request of Karin Friberg, concerning already closed by forum administration topic " Swedish training". The full topic you may see here: http://www.labrador.ru/ipb/index.php?showtopic=2649

I put here her message in English, as she asked me. Unfortunately now I have no ability to translate it to Russian, Karin knows the reason. So I kindly ask anybody who can do this - please, do this. Karin asked to do it. If nobody can - I will do it within some days.

I am also sending her a link to this topic.

Вот текст самого сообщения:

See the text of the message below:

Dear Retrieverpeople of Russia.

To begin with I would like to thank the girls from the ”Retrieverfestival” for inviting me and for taking such good care of me during my stay in June. To all of you who attended the Festival – thank you for showing good sportsmanship and for letting me see your lovely dogs. I also had the pleasure of having a few of you for a retrievertrainingday in Dedovsk, and it was just great to seeing you and your dogs work in the heat the whole day.

Now to something else – the reason why I am writing this topic.

To my great pleasure I was invited to hold a seminar in retrieverwork in September. Along with a very good friend of mine and wellknown retreiverpersonality - Willy Gustafsson, we are supposed to have both practice and theory of handling retrievers for work.

I was very glad to have this invitation and to be able to share our thoughts on retrievertraining with you all. To my great surprise I have received, from several different persons, mails about my name being mentioned promoting e-collar-training and that this should be ”The way of training of Karin Friberg” or ”Swedish Training”.

As I have never even seen e-collars in use and it has been prohibited by law in Sweden for a long time, I can not imagine how this can be my way of training as I know nothing at all about it and even have never seen in use…. To make sure everybody understands what I am saying – I DO NOT promote this kind of training, but I can say nothing about it as I don?t know nothing about it. It is the same as I can say nothing about training rescuedogs for avalangerescue as I know nothing about that either….

So if anybody has seen my name along with promoting this kind of training – it is not true.

I have been invited to coach people who wants to learn how to train their dogs for international- and European field trials and we do this by teaching the handlers WHY their dogs do certain things in a certain way and also we teach the handlers HOW to use the dogs genetics and will to please to find a solution. This way is called ”reading the dog” and it is a very soft but most efficient way of training. To have fun with your dog and to be a team is the keyword! We will also teach handlers what is needed for our European field-trials.

I hope by publishing this topic I can find an end to all rumours going on. Please ask any of the persons present at my trainingday in Dedovsk how my classes are, if you are interested OR mail me personally if you have any questions karin@gilliam.se

It is somewhat unpleasant to find out that your name has been a subject to telephonecalls made to Sweden to ask if I inflict pain to dogs in my training! I have also heard about one of my mails being published here at the forum – and not the whole mail as I recall – without my permission. I think it is a no 1 rule to always ask for permission before publishing anything on the internet. I also think that mentioning someone in a topic and talking about them is not very good custom if not even prohibited by law??

In Sweden an official person can loose all of their licences just by talking about someone in a forum….

One mailer has also told me that this seminar and competition that will take place in September is not for FCI-members – To my knowledge the RKF has an official test these days, recently approved, and this is why my friend Willy, who is one of few who is authorized by the FCI to judge international tests, will be there to judge.

I can never imagine a trainer invited to Sweden or Scandinavia being subject to all of these topics as I have been – in a forum. If a trainer is invited it is usually because he/she has something to offer – new ideas or trainingmethods – and the joy I felt in giving all of you who would be interested new ideas of training with your retriever, is somewhat being taken from me with all of this -excuse my language- bullshit. For me this is the talking of 4-yearold babies. I have a fulltime job and have no time to discuss with people throwing all these rumors around. Retrievers and training is my hobby and my joy in life – I have helped hundreds of people in Scandinavia and I gladly do, because I think it is our duty to share with others what we know. I do love helping people and seeing their dogs improve and I like to think that I am an inspiration to my classes. For the classes in September we hope to bring at least one dog with us to let you see how a fully trained dog is handled for ex on a blind at more than 100 m, both on land and water, with signs from flute and hands.

Every retriever who can have a life working is a happier dog, and every handler I can inspire do train with his/her dog is worth so much to me.

Our coming to Russia is also supposed to be a door-opener to the rest of Europe and Scandinavia. We ( me and Willy) are so much looking forward to seeing lots of retrievers at the seminar and it will be open to both beginners and trained handlers and dogs. Willy has himself working Labradors and spaniels and I have Dual Purpose Flatcoats. I know there are not many Flatcoats in Russia (yet) but I hope to see some of them at the seminar.

So if from here on, you see my name mentioned in any way in any topic - please feel free to mail me. I really do hope this will put an end to all rumours and that any internal conflict between people will leave me out in the future. If I come to Russia it is only to give you some inspiration and thoughts on how to work and have fun with your dogs. My best to you all and hope to see lots of you in September / Karin

Я также прошу администраторов форума скопировать это сообщение в закрытую тему "натаска по-шведски", не убирая и эту вновь созданную тему, чтобы у Карин работала ссылка на нее.

I also ask forum administrators to copy this message to the end of closed topic "thaning in Swedish", but do not remove this topic, so that the link would work for Karin.

"Полковник Васин собрал свой полк

И сказал им:" Пойдем домой.

Мы ведем войну уже семьдесят лет.

Мы считали, что жизнь это бой,

Но по новым данным разведки

Мы воевали сами с собой".

Belka, пора зарыть топор войны. Ну сколько можно? :)

Прочитала письмо Карин Фрайберг. Так стыдно и неловко перед ней. :)

Карин готова приехать и позаниматься с нашими ретриверами, поделиться опытом, а на нее льется поток междусобойных разборок. ВАХ!!! :hmm:

Лена, вот и мне стыдно. И перед Карин, и перед другими шведскими кинологами, которые оказались вовлечены в этот бред...

Но это не я начала, отнюдь.

А открыв данную тему - я только выполнила просьбу Карин. Сама она этого сделать не могла бы - по причине незнания русского языка, она не смогла бы ни зарегистрироваться, ни завести тему в форуме.

Ну, теперь, по крайней мере, никто больше не будет вещать в форуме от имени Карин.

И еще обращаю внимание модераторов форума - Карин подтверждает, что она не давала разрешения на публикацию юзером "Нечаева и Ко" своих личных писем в форуме, и глубоко возмущена этим фактом.

"I have also heard about one of my mails being published here at the forum – and not the whole mail as I recall – without my permission. I think it is a no 1 rule to always ask for permission before publishing anything on the internet. I also think that mentioning someone in a topic and talking about them is not very good custom if not even prohibited by law??"

За такие вещи на форумах банят навечно.

"In Sweden an official person can loose all of their licences just by talking about someone in a forum…." - а это, очевидно, в адрес "официального представителя РКФ", присутствующего на данном форуме, правда, под сокращенным ником...

Belka, пора зарыть топор войны. Ну сколько можно? :)

А этого никогда не будет. А знаете почему? Да потому, что здесь есть только материальный интерес, а не любовь к собакам!!!

Belka + Экслер Дог = ЭШО

ЭШО, ЭШО, ЭШО уже тошнит от этого всего.

А по поводу бана, дык на Экслере все это просто, пип и ты забанен. Belka

вы наверное забыли, что здесь не форум Экслера.

пришлось пробежаться по теме

лучше бы я этого не делала :hmm: :)

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...